In the West, almost everyone loves coffee. It is a part of their morning and evening rituals because it is warm, comforting, and keeps you active when you have a lot of work to take care of – making it perfect for infusing with CBD. According to some scientists’ coffee has some very healthy advantages, and pairing it with CBD allows it to maximize benefits three folds.
CBD-Infused Coffee is the accepted name for a cup of coffee with added CBD extract. If you are wondering how anyone infuses CBD in coffee beans, you need to read this blog.
Let’s dive in!
How To Prepare CBD Coffee?
1. Making Of CBD Oil
As coffee beans do not come pre-CBD infused, you need to learn how to make your own CBD oil effectively. Just follow these few simple steps:
- Grind your desired strain of CBD extract and place it evenly on an oven pan. Don’t forget to cover it with tinfoil.
- Bake it at low heat, around 220˚C, for good 50 minutes to an hour. Then mix the crushed weed with a cup of carrier oil such as coconut oil or olive oil.
- Pour the mixture into a pot with one cup of water and boil for a maximum of 3 hours.
- Strain the mixture to get rid of leftover leaves and stems.
- Your CBD oil is ready. It can be safely stored for up to two months.
If you are not comfortable or satisfied with making your own CBD oil, you can always try our healthy CBD products to save yourself from all the hard work of preparing it.
2. Making Of CBD Infused Coffee Beans
Now that you have a stock of CBD oil in your hands, it’s time to make your own CBD-infused coffee. While this can be as simple as putting a few drops of CBD oil in your coffee, you will need an infuser mug or French press for the best outcomes.
Recommended Dosage: 1ml of CBD oil per 6oz of coffee
- Grind whole fusion coffee beans to medium-coarse and put 2tsp into your infuser mug.
- Drop 1ml of CBD oil into the filter of your infuser mug and mix well.
- Pour boiling water into the infuser mug
- Cover the lid of the infuser mug and wait at least 3-5 minutes. Turn on coffee grounds down to the bottom for the French press and wait 3-5 minutes.
- Viola! Pour your CBD infused coffee and enjoy
3. A Secret Way To Make CBD Infused Coffee
Another option to make CBD-infused coffee beans is to use a CBD-infused sweetener such as honey or syrup. Like adding oil, you need to work out how much you need to add to meet your desired CBD dosage.
How Does The CBD Coffee Taste?
People often expect CBD coffee to taste very flat, but that is not the case. If an individual is using a premium quality CBD oil and correct infusion process, the taste of the coffee itself will not negatively impact.
You might notice a slight hemp aroma to the beans, but the taste will not be too different from your regular coffee cup.
Where Can You Find High-Quality CBD Oil?
If you are searching for the best CBD oil online, you can contact Honey Organics for the best results.
Live healthy with Honey Organics!